Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pages

Plastic Surgery Fascination (repost)

 
Hello I am here again to blog about my fascination in plastic surgery. I know that I am not a handsome guy that is why for a very long time I always wanted to undergo to a so called plastic sugery but unfortunately I am not financialy capable to do this and most especially I have a pre-existing condition. The reason why I want plastic surgery is I have an assymetric facial bone structure in cheeck and jaw and in my eye shape also. I dont want to be hypocrit to say Im not insecure to others with good face I mean Im just a human being to feel this emotion, just respect my thoughts about plastic surgery coz I know that this is the only option to all my imperfection. Yeah! I do felt insecure also to those people who dont feel INSECURE towards other they love for what they are, and they dont care about other might says about them. I wish I am like that also! Grrr!!!

 
 This is me after photoshop. I don't have the original pictures as I'm sick seeing it.

What I want to fix to myself are:

Cheeck bone (i want to shave them off, Im so aick seeing them everyday
Jaw bone (very angular)
Eyes (i want to make it more bigger and i want to fix it because it is loop-sided
Nose (i have a flat nose, wide alar, and base)
Chin (very wide and short)
Acne scars

If someone could sponsor it just contact me. bwaha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: